- Severe difficulty breathing, especially that does not improve with rest
- Chest pain
- A fast heartbeat (more than 120-150) at rest especially if associated with shortness of breath or feeling faint
- You witness someone faint/pass out or someone is unresponsive (comatose)
- Difficulty speaking, numbness, or weakness of any part of the body
- Sudden dizziness, weakness or mental changes (confusion, very odd behavior, difficulty walking)
- Sudden blindness or vision changes
- Bleeding from any wound that won’t stop with direct pressure
- Broken bones visible through an open wound, or a broken leg
- Severe burns
- Allergic reaction, especially if there is any difficulty breathing
- Extremely hot or cold
- Poisoning or drug overdose
- New severe headache
- Sudden intense severe pain
Pilcher's Ambulance Transport
Pilcher’s Ambulance Service specializes in the 911 EMS system to provide patient care to the citizens that count on us. We provide both Basic Life Support (BLS) as well as Advanced Life Support (ALS) services. We answer 911 emergency calls 24/7 for Dothan and Houston County, Alabama.
Every call that we respond to is an opportunity to be a positive experience for the person who called. While we cannot solve every problem, we make an honest, good faith attempt, using all our resources to provide quality patient care to each person that calls.
We provide excellent quality patient treatment and extremely fast response times with the usage of our emergency vehicles staffed with extremely knowledgeable as well as experienced staff members. We are happy to guarantee our track record of supplying clinical treatment.
We are pleased to be a component of the Federal Disaster Response Team (DRT). This team is in charge of responding to federally-declared catastrophes as well as assisting local, state and federal agencies when overloaded by any type of occasion.